Office : Room No. 26, Department of CSE
Never say NO, Never say, ‘I cannot’, for you are INFINITE. All the power is WITHIN you. You can do anything. —Swami Vivekananda
- B. E, M.Tech, PhD
AREA OF INTEREST AND SPECIALISATION
My research interests lie primarily in the area of computer-aided-design of integrated circuits, specifically centered in algorithms for placement and routing for high-performance VLSI circuits and different FPGA architectures. In addition to this I have started working in the following areas:
- Verification and Testing in VLSI Design
- Designing IoT devices
- Machine Learning Applications
- Gait Analysis
- Shyamapada Mukherjee, Suchismita Roy. Nearly-2-SAT Solutions for Segmented Channel Routing, IEEE Transaction on Computer Aided-Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, Volume 35, Issue 1, Jan 2016, Pages 128-140. (SCI)
- Shyamapada Mukherjee, Suchismita Roy, SAT based solutions for detailed routing of island style FPGA architectures, Microelectronics Journal, Elsevier, Volume 46, Issue 8, August 2015, Pages 706-715. (SCI)
- Shyamapada Mukherjee, Suchismita Roy. Via-Aware Dogleg Router using Boolean Satisfiability, J CIRCUIT SYST COMP 26, 1750064 (2017) [24 pages] DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/S0218126617500645. (SCI)
- Shyamapada Mukherjee, Jibesh Patra, Suchismita Roy. 2013. Congestion Balancing Global Router. VLSI Design and Test, Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013, Volume 382, Pages 223-232. (SCOPUS)
- Shyamapada Mukherjee, Suchismita Roy. 2012. Testing the Effect of different Switch Box Architectures on Detailed Routing in FPGA. International Journal of Computer Applications, 2012, Volume iC3S, Number 5, pages 1-5.
- Sudeshna Kundu, Suchismita Roy, Shyamapada Mukherjee. 2016. SAT based Rectilinear Steiner Tree Construction. 2nd International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Computing and Communication Technology , IEEE, July 2016.
- Shyamapada Mukherjee, Suchismita Roy. 2015. Multi Terminal Nets Routing for Island Style FPGAs using Nearly-2-SAT-Computation. 19th International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT), IEEE, June 2015, pages 1-6 .
- Shyamapada Mukherjee, Suchismita Roy. 2014. Eﬀect of Relaxed Switching Structures on Detailed Routing of Island Style FPGA. International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies, ACM, 2014, Article No. 35, pages 35:1–35:6
- Shyamapada Mukherjee, Suchismita Roy. 2013. Graph Colouring Based Multi Pin Nets Detailed Routing for Island Style FPGAs using SAT. International Advance Computing Conference, IEEE, 2013, pages 308-312.
- Shyamapada Mukherjee, Suchismita Roy. 2010. SAT Based Multi Pin Net Detailed Routing For FPGA. International Symposium on Electronic System Design, IEEE Computer Society. 2010, Pages 141-146.
Papers Under Review
- Sudeshna Kundu, Suchismita Roy, Shyamapada Mukherjee, Rectilinear Steiner Tree Construction Techniques using PB-SAT based Methodology, Integration, the VLSI Journal.
- Sharbani Purakayastha, Shyamapada Mukherjee, Lookahead Legalization Based Global Placement for Heterogeneous FPGAs. (Conference)
- Prasun Datta and Shyamapada Mukherjee, Global Placement for Large-scale Mixed-size Design VLSI Circuits using Plant Model. (Conference)
- Prasun Datta and Shyamapada Mukherjee, A Methodological Architecture Aware Routability-Driven Placement for Large Scale Mixed-Size Design Circuits, IEEE Transaction on VLSI Systems.
- Sudeshna Kundu, Suchismita Roy, Shyamapada Mukherjee, K-Nearest Neighbour Approach with SAT for Rectilinear Steiner Tree Construction. (Conference)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Silchar, India.July, 2016–till Date
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Information Systems, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, Rajasthan India. Dec, 2015–17th July, 2016
- Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Application, Dr. B.C. Roy Engineering College, Durgapur, India. March, 2007–Dec, 2015
- Lecturer, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Bengal Institute of Technology & Management, Santiniketan, India. July,2006–February,2007.
(2007 to 2015) :- Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, Computer Networks