Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Joining: 22/04/2013
Academic/Industrial Experience: 3+ years
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS (FULL DETAILS )
- B. Tech. from IETE
- M.Tech. from IIT, Guwahati
- Ph.D. (Ongoing)
AREA OF INTEREST AND SPECIALISATION (INCLUDING RESEARCH AREA)
- Big Data
- File System
- Storage System
- Large-Scale Computing
- Apache Hadoop and MapReduce
- High Performance Computing
SUBJECTS TAUGHT (INCLUDING SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING)
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Data Structures
- Algorithm Design & Analysis
- Computer Networking
- Cloud Computing
POST OF RESPOSIBILITY
- In-Charge of “The Blade” Server.
- In-Charge of “Data Science & Analytic Lab”, Lab No. 18
- Co-coordinator of HPC, NIT Silchar
Dipayan Dev and Ripon Patgiri, “Dr.Hadoop : An Infinite Scalable Metadata Management for Hadoop—How the baby elephant becomes immortal!“, Springer – Frontiers of Information Technology & Electronic Engineering, Vol. 17, Issue 1, January, 2016, DOI: 10.1631/FITEE.1500015.
Rajdeep Das, Rohit Pratap Singh, and Ripon Patgiri, “MAPREDUCE SCHEDULER: A 360-DEGREE VIEW“, International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research (IJCESR), Volume-3(11), 2016, pp. 88-100.
- Dipayan Dev and Ripon Patgiri, “HAR+: Archive and Metadata Distribution! Why Not Both?“, 2015 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics-IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/ICCCI.2015.7218119.
- Dipayan Dev and Ripon Patgiri, “Performance evaluation of HDFS in big data management“, IEEE,High Performance Computing and Applications (ICHPCA), 2014 International Conference, Coimbator, India, pp.1,7, doi: 10.1109/ICHPCA.2014.7045330
- Dipayan Dev and Ripon Patgiri, “A Survey of Different Technologies and Recent Challenges of Big Data“, Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking and Informatics, Volume 44 of the series Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies pp 537-548, 2016, doi: 10.1007/978-81-322-2529-4_56
- Ripon Patgiri, Dipayan Dev and Arif Ahmed, “dMDS: Uncover the hidden issues in Metadata Server design“,4th International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking, and Informatics (ICACNI-2016), doi: 10.1007/978-981-10-3373-5_53.
- Dhananjay Kumar Singh, and Ripon Patgiri, “Big Graph: Tools, Techniques, Issues, Challenges and Future Directions“, Sixth International Conference on Advance in Computing and Information Technology (ACITY-2016), pp. 119–128, CS & IT-CSCP 2016, doi: 10.5121/csit.2016.60911.
- Ripon Patgiri, “MDS: In-depth Insight“, 15th International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT-2016), Bhubaneswar, India, doi: 10.1109/ICIT.2016.048
- Ripon Patgiri, and Arif Ahmed, “Big Data: The V’s of the Game Changer Paradigm“, 18th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC 2016), Pages 17-24, Sydney, Australia, doi: 10.1109/HPCC-SmartCity-DSS.2016.0014.
- Dipayan Dev and Ripon Patgiri, “A Deep Dive into the Hadoop World to explore its various performances“, in the book “Techniques and Environments for Big Data Analysis “, in the book “Techniques and Environments for Big Data Analysis-Parallel, Cloud, and Grid Computing”, vol. 17, pp 31-51, February, 2016, ISSN: 2197-6503, publisher-Springer International Publishing, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-27520-8_3.
- NMEICT, Two weeks workshop on Introduction to Algorithm, Workshop coordinator, 25-30 May 2015.
- National Workshop on Emerging Trends in Information Technology in University Management, As Workshop Resource Person, Date- 25 to 27th August, 2015, NIT Silchar. Talk-
- “Big Challenges in Big Data: A Tale of 7Vs“,
- “A Modern Weapon in Learning: Learning Management System“,
- “Quick Academic Analysis: Management Information System“
- Joint-coordinator, Four-days Workshop on Multi-agent System and Its Applications in Engineering, from April, 01-04, 2016
- Coordinator, Cloud Computing and Network (Cloud-NET 2017), 11-16 March 2017.
- Associate Member of IETE
- IEEE member